Microsoft Office 365
Take your business to greater heights with the Microsoft Office 365 cloud computing suite
It’s time to take your business to the next level and Professional Computer Management has you covered. We provide the latest Microsoft Office 365 solutions that allows your company to benefit from all that cloud computing has to offer. This includes solutions for email, collaboration, instant messaging and web conferencing courtesy of Office 365’s upgraded productivity applications. Our solutions enhance predictability for IT because you’ll get to enjoy 99.9% uptime guaranteed.
Microsoft Office 365 solutions from Professional Computer Management are:
- Scalable – your technology can grow as your business does
- Tailor-made – customized to suit all your specific business needs
- Available on-the-go – gain accessibility from your mobile device
- Affordable – cost-effective technology pays for itself
The Microsoft Office 365 suite is made up of four components: Office Professional Plus, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and Skype for Business. With this cloud solution quartet, you are granted access to your tech resources anywhere, anytime. This means working is no longer confined to just the office because you can work through any Web-enabled device with Office 365 nestled in the cloud.
Office Professional Plus
Not only can you find the latest versions of Microsoft applications here, Office Professional Plus also allows files to be accessed from mobile devices. Other benefits include:
- Co-authoring capabilities promote efficient communication and collaboration
- Share presentations with anyone around the world via PowerPoint Broadcast Slide Show
- Tools like Conversation View helps simplify management by keeping your Outlook inbox organized and under control.
- Effortlessly transform numerous data rows in Excel into meaningful information
- Enhanced security settings for viewing and creating documents help prevent data loss and aid data retrieval.
It's essentially the same Microsoft Exchange Server but with new built-in archiving, Conversation View and MailTips features to enhance your company’s business-class email platform. Here are some of them:
- Gigantic mailboxes feature 50 GBs of storage and are capable of sending attachments of up to 150 MB in size.
- Guaranteed uptime rate of 99% streamlines operations while also saving money.
- Third-party certified geo-redundant data centers continuously replicate your data keeping it safe and sound if a disaster was to occur.
- Enjoy seamless operation with its interoperability on your PC, MAC, Android, Windows Phone, iPhone, Nokia and all major web browsers.
- No problem is too big because support is provided all day, every day whether it be via telephone, web or email.
The third member of this quartet delivers SharePoint Server technology that is needed to create sites where staff, customers and partners can share and collaborate on documents while also enhancing overall communication.
- Boost overall collaboration through MySites that allows you to manage and share documents and insights.
- Access the documents you need even when you’re offline.
- Team Sites serve as an effective communication tool that keeps everyone synced when it comes to tasks, calendars and document archives.
- Guard sensitive content with document-level permissions.
- Create professional-looking websites in a flash to increase marketing capabilities via a simple and public-facing site.
Skype for Business
Effective communication is key for your business to gain that competitive edge. That’s exactly what Skype for Business provides: efficient communication solutions that enhances business interactions by creating an engaging and collaborative experience. Your organization gets to enjoy these benefits:
- Instantly message and chat with both your Windows Live or Skype for Business contacts.
- Nothing will bug important conference calls of meeting thanks to guaranteed 99% uptime.
- If an issue was to arise, solve it swiftly by replying to an email with an audio call or IM.
- With just a few clicks, switch from instant messaging to conferencing that includes audio, video and screen sharing.
- Connect in Microsoft Office via contact photos, activity updates as well as interactive contact cards.
Discover what Office 365 can do
for your growing business today!